|The Keir Memorial Museum
Open July to Labour Day
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 1 to 5 p.m.
The Malpeque Historical Society at Keir Memorial Museum invites you to the 19th consecutive year of talks presented by speakers who relate stories of historical significance to the area as well as sketches,songs,stories of all PEI. The talks are held each Wed. morning at 10:00 a.m. beginning on July 11 and ending on August 15. Come join us and bring a friend!
We are grateful to the presenters who research their subjects so that they can offer the best of summer entertainment to you who come.
- July 11- Excellence and Benevolence: Fanning Grammar School
- July 18- Ancestral Migration to Prince Edward Island
- July 25- The Story of the the Marco Polo and The Involvement of Thomas Gallant
Speaker - Phillip Gallant
- August 1- PEI to the South Pacific- Missionary Life Among the Cannibals
- August 8- Georgina Pope Canadian Military Nurse
Speaker - Katherine Dewar
- August 15- The History of Log Houses on Prince Edward Island